Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation (Booz Allen) is a consulting firm that offers management and technology consulting services. The company’s service portfolio includes management consulting, engineering, technology, cloud based services, cyber solutions and healthcare solutions. Its product portfolio includes benchmarking/analysis, software and technology infrastructure. The company serves civil government, defense, energy, environment, health, homeland security, intelligence, law enforcement, not-for-profit/NGOs and transportation companies.
These premium company strategy reports provide in-depth coverage of the performance and strategies of the world’s leading defence and security companies. The reports detail company operations in key geographies as well as comprehensive analysis of each company’s growth strategy and financial performance. Furthermore the reports allow benchmarking company performance through the provision of key performance indicators including: arms sales, order backlog, and contracts.
Booz Allen’s strong presence in the domestic market drives its revenues:
Booz Allen has been operating in the US market for the past 100 years and it is recognized as one of the leading providers of management consulting, technology, and engineering services to the US government in the defense, intelligence, and civil markets. Booz Allen has offices in 33 states in the US. In FY2017, the company generated 97.0% of its total revenue from the US. Higher revenue from the domestic market reflects the company’s established presence in the region.
The company aims to deliver higher quality services:
Vision 2020 is a comprehensive strategy to provide Booz Allen with sustainable quality growth. According to Vision 2020, the company is investing in advanced capabilities to expand their capacity to deliver innovative, integrated solutions to clients and building new platforms to serve government and commercial clients domestically and abroad. This is an initiative undertaken by the company to improve its quality of services and serve its customers better.
The company intends to focus on investing in innovation:
The company’s Innovation Growth Platform is part of its Vision 2020 strategy and is focused on creating clear leadership positions in the market and supporting growth across its client portfolio. In 2014, the Strategic Innovation Group (SIG) was established. It drives growth through adjacent and transformative innovations, integrating capabilities and building horizontal businesses to deliver solutions that solve its client’s most complex problems.
- Company Snapshot - details key indicators and rankings of Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation in terms of arms sales and Market Share in the company’s key markets.
- Company SWOT Analysis - outlines Booz Allen’s Strengths and Weaknesses, and weigh Opportunities and Threats facing the company.
- Growth Strategies - understand Booz Allen’s’ corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluate their outcomes.
- Company Performance and Competitive Landscape - analyse the company’s performance by business segment compared to other players across key markets on metrics such as arms sales.
- Key Developments - showcase Booz Allen’s significant recent corporate events, changes, or product initiatives.
- How does Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation rank among Defense and Security service providers in the Europe and globally?
- What are Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporations’ main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- How has the company performed since 2013 in terms of arms sales, and order backlog?
- How has Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation performed in comparison to competitors such as BAE Systems, Leonardo, Thales, and Almaz Antey?
- What are Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporations’ strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?