Advances in Clinical Chemistry, Volume 84, the latest installment in this internationally acclaimed series, contains chapters authored by world-renowned clinical laboratory scientists, physicians and research scientists. The serial discusses the latest and most up-to-date technologies related to the field of clinical chemistry. It is the benchmark for novel analytical approaches in the clinical laboratory.
- Provides the most up-to-date technologies in clinical chemistry and clinical laboratory science
- Authored by world renowned clinical laboratory scientists, physicians and research scientists
- Presents the international benchmark for novel analytical approaches in the clinical laboratory
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Stéphane Jaisson, Christine Pietrement and Philippe Gillery
- Inflammatory Response During Myocardial Infarction
Joaquim B. Oliveira, Alexandre A.S.M. Soares and Andrei C. Sposito
- Metabolomics of Major Depressive Disorder and Bipolar Disorder: Overview and Future Perspective
- Blood Glucose Determination: Effect of Tube Additives
Giuseppe Lippi, Mads Nybo, Janne Cadamuro, Joao T. Guimaraes, Edmée van Dongen-Lases and Ana-Maria Simundic
- Uncertainty in Measurement: Procedures for Determining Uncertainty With Application to Clinical Laboratory Calculations
Robert B. Frenkel and Ian Farrance
- Distribution of Fatty Acids and Lipids During Pregnancy
Preeti Chavan-Gautam, Alka Rani and Dilys Freeman