Advances in Agronomy continues to be recognized as a leading reference and first-rate source for the latest research in agronomy. Each volume contains an eclectic group of reviews by leading scientists throughout the world. As always, the subjects covered are rich, varied, and exemplary of the abundant subject matter addressed by this long-running serial.
- Includes numerous, timely, state-of-the-art reviews on the latest advancements in agronomy
- Features distinguished, well recognized authors from around the world
- Builds upon this venerable and iconic review series
- Covers the extensive variety and breadth of subject matter in the crop and soil sciences
1. Biochar Effects on Rice Paddy: Meta-Analysis Yong Sink Ok 2. Stabilization of Soil Organic Carbon as Influenced by Clay Mineralogy Binoy Sarkar 3. Establishing High-Yielding Maize System for Sustainable Intensification in China Xinping Chen 4. Soil Processes and Wheat Cropping under Emerging Climate Change Scenarios in South Asis Mangi L. Jat 5. Distributed Temperature Sensing for Soil Physical Measurements and its Similarity to Heat Pulse Method Hailong He 6. Rice in Saline Soils: Physiology, Biochemistry, Genetics and Management Sami Ul-Allah