The Alkaloids, Volume 79 is the latest in a series that has covered the topic for more than 60 years. It is considered to be the leading book series in the field of alkaloid chemistry, with more than 70 volumes that cover all aspects of alkaloids, including their chemistry, biology and pharmacology. Each release includes high-quality, timeless reviews written by renowned experts in the field, with this release focusing on pyrrolizidine alkaloids.
- Contains the latest information on the study of alkaloids
- Covers their chemistry, biology, pharmacology and medical applications
- Presents more than 70 volumes in this interesting field of study
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Hayato Ishikawa and Shinya Shiomi
- Benzoxazole Alkaloids: Occurrence, Chemistry, and Biology
Sitaram Pal, Bhanu Manjunath, Sujit Ghorai and Swarnendu Sasmal
- Moschamine-Related Indole Alkaloids
Chengfeng Xia and Xiaogang Tong
- The Rigidins: Isolation, Bioactivity, and Total Synthesis-Novel Pyrrolo[2,3-d] Pyrimidine Analogues Using Multicomponent Reactions
Aletta E. van der Westhuyzen, Liliya V. Frolova, Alexander Kornienko and Willem A.L. van Otterlo