Advances in Computers, Volume 108, the latest volume in a series published since 1960, presents detailed coverage of innovations in computer hardware, software, theory, design and applications. This book provides contributors with a medium in which they can explore subjects in greater depth and breadth than similar topics in journal articles allow.
- Provides in-depth surveys and tutorials on new computer technology
- Covers well-known authors and researchers in the field
- Presents extensive bibliographies with most chapters
- Includes volumes that are devoted to single themes or subfields of computer science
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. Model-Based Testing for Internet of Things Systems Abbas Ahmad, Fabrice Bouquet, Elizabeta Fourneret and Bruno Legeard 2. Advances in Software Model Checking Junaid H. Siddiqui, Affan Rauf and Maryam A. Ghafoor 3. Emerging Software Testing Technologies Francesca Lonetti and Eda Marchetti 4. Optimizing the Symbolic Execution of Evolving Rhapsody Statecharts Amal Khalil and Juergen Dingel 5. A Tutorial on Software Obfuscation Sebastian Banescu and Alexander Pretschner