Advances in Computers, Volume 108, the latest volume in a series published since 1960, presents detailed coverage of innovations in computer hardware, software, theory, design and applications. This book provides contributors with a medium in which they can explore subjects in greater depth and breadth than similar topics in journal articles allow.
- Provides in-depth surveys and tutorials on new computer technology
- Covers well-known authors and researchers in the field
- Presents extensive bibliographies with most chapters
- Includes volumes that are devoted to single themes or subfields of computer science
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Abbas Ahmad, Fabrice Bouquet, Elizabeta Fourneret and Bruno Legeard
- Advances in Software Model Checking
Junaid H. Siddiqui, Affan Rauf and Maryam A. Ghafoor
- Emerging Software Testing Technologies
Francesca Lonetti and Eda Marchetti
- Optimizing the Symbolic Execution of Evolving Rhapsody Statecharts
Amal Khalil and Juergen Dingel
- A Tutorial on Software Obfuscation Sebastian Banescu and Alexander Pretschner