Advances in Agronomy continues to be recognized as a leading reference and first-rate source for the latest research in agronomy. Each volume contains an eclectic group of reviews by leading scientists throughout the world. As always, the subjects covered are rich, varied, and exemplary of the abundant subject matter addressed by this long-running serial.
- Includes numerous, timely, state-of-the-art reviews on the latest advancements in agronomy
- Features distinguished, well recognized authors from around the world
- Builds upon this venerable and iconic review series
- Covers the extensive variety and breadth of subject matter in the crop and soil sciences
1. The important role of layered double hydroxides in soil chemical processes and remediation: What we have learned over the past 20 years Matthew Siebecker 2. Addressing two bottlenecks to advance the understanding of preferential flow in soil Henry Lin 3. Smart fertilizers as a strategy for sustainable agriculture Cornelia Rumpel 4. Improved phosphorus recycling in organic farming: navigating between constraints Kurt Moeller 5. Limitations of existing weed control practices necessitate development of alternative techniques based on biological approaches Zahir Ahmad Zahir