In our latest report on the Italian market, we see that online remained the largest e-cig sales channel in 2016, with a significant increase in traffic early last year reflecting an increased e-cig usage during this period. However, Italy’s leading online retailers have significantly less traffic than in comparable e-cig markets such as the UK and France.
- Online remained the largest e-cig sales channel in Italy in 2016, with a significant increase in traffic in early 2016 reflecting increased e-cig usage during this period.
- Italy’s leading online retailers have significantly less traffic than in comparable e-cig markets such as the UK and France.
- Like other e-cig markets, the leading Italian online e-cig retailers drive the majority of traffic in the sector, but do not generally have any offline retail presence.
- Product pricing in e-liquids and open system kits has remained stable throughout 2016 although more sophisticated hardware has come under pricing pressure over the year.
- Prices of hardware are generally lower than in comparable mature e-cig markets, although pricing alone does not appear to be a driver of traffic to retailer websites.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Analysis of why top three websites are so successful
- Breakdown of online search keywords
- Analysis of the impact of social media channels
Who Should Purchase:
- Suppliers and Providers
- retailers and online retailers
- Government and regulators
- Consultancy agencies
- Business developers
- Compliance Managers
- Regulatory and market analysts
- Project Managers
- Operations Manager
- Managing directors
- Product manager
- Marketing director
- marketing manager
- store manager