The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Engility Holdings Inc (Engility) is a technical service provider to the US government. The company offers a wide range of services to various areas including defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. It is involved in solving client-specific critical challenges by offering services such as cybersecurity, data analytics, engineering and technology life cycle support, high performance computing, enterprise modernization, products and innovative solutions, program and business support services, specialized technical consulting, training and learning solutions. It also conducts secure conferences, meetings and training classes through Engility Heritage Conference Center. Engility is headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, the US.
Engility Holdings Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 01,2018: Engility announces Q2 2018 financial results
May 02,2018: Engility Reports First Quarter 2018 Results
Mar 01,2018: Engility posts Q4 and full year 2017 financial results
Nov 02,2017: Engility reports third quarter 2017 results
Aug 03,2017: Engility reports second quarter 2017 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Engility Holdings Inc - Key Facts
Engility Holdings Inc - Key Employees
Engility Holdings Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Engility Holdings Inc - Major Products and Services
Engility Holdings Inc - History
Engility Holdings Inc - Company Statement
Engility Holdings Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Engility Holdings Inc - Business Description
Business Segment: DoD
Business Segment: Federal Civilian
Business Segment: Intelligence
Engility Holdings Inc - Corporate Strategy
Engility Holdings Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Engility Holdings Inc - Strengths
Engility Holdings Inc - Weaknesses
Engility Holdings Inc - Opportunities
Engility Holdings Inc - Threats
Engility Holdings Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
May 02, 2018: Engility Reports First Quarter 2018 Results
Nov 02, 2017: Engility reports third quarter 2017 results
Aug 03, 2017: Engility reports second quarter 2017 results
Jun 06, 2017: Engility names Optensity and Rosoka Software as winners of 2017 IGAPP Grand Challenge
May 04, 2017: Engility reports net income for Q1, provides annual outlook
Mar 27, 2017: Engility appoints senior vice president of defense group business
Mar 09, 2017: Engility reports Q4 net income, provides annual outlook
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Engility Holdings Inc, Key Facts
Engility Holdings Inc, Key Employees
Engility Holdings Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Engility Holdings Inc, Major Products and Services
Engility Holdings Inc, History
Engility Holdings Inc, Subsidiaries
Engility Holdings Inc, Key Competitors
Engility Holdings Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Engility Holdings Inc, Annual Ratios
Engility Holdings Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Engility Holdings Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Engility Holdings Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Engility Holdings Inc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
Engility Holdings Inc, Ratio Charts