Tight IT budgets, coupled with challenging economic environments in different world regions, deter demand for audio conferencing endpoints. In 2016, the global tabletop audio conferencing endpoints market declined by 1.6 percent in terms of revenue owing to the decrease in TDM and VoIP connectivity endpoints sales. The USB market continued to grow owing to increased customer demand and vendor support.
The overall tabletop market is expected to pick up gradually and grow at a 2016-2021 CAGR of 11.2 percent in terms of unit shipment and 8.0 percent in terms of revenue. The installed audio conferencing endpoint market likewise declined by 16.3 per cent in terms of revenue and 7.3 per cent in terms of volume owing to reduction in demand for high-end installed audio conferencing systems. This market is expected to revive gradually and grow at a 2016-2021 CAGR of 3.5 percent, driven by low-end audio conferencing systems.
Tighter economic conditions have led to the evolution of huddle rooms and flexible meeting spaces. The beginning of the huddle room era is driving audio conferencing endpoint vendors to cater to huddle room requirements. Personal USB, Group USB and VoIP endpoints are evolving to accommodate the emerging needs in enterprises. This technological innovation also plays a great role in influencing customer preferences and pulling them through the decision making process.
Today, businesses typically expect greater audio conferencing endpoint functionality at low price points. With the proliferation of video, incorporating video in the collaboration bundle seems to be a logical extension route for audio conferencing endpoint vendors. Convergence of video with audio endpoints to develop a low-cost bundle presents a significant growth opportunity for all vendors in this space. In addition, all-in-one (AIO) installed audio video integrated devices will invoke new opportunities in the installed conferencing space.
This research service attempts to identify key growth opportunities and explains how market participants should action to capitalize on the opportunities available in the Tabletop (TDM, VoIP and USB endpoints) market and Installed audio conferencing endpoints market. This research service captures the market opportunity for the period 2016-2021 for each of the sub-segments listed above.
Key questions this study will answer:
- Addressable market opportunity for 1) tabletop - TDM, VoIP, USB and Installed audio conferencing endpoints
- Market leaders in tabletop and installed conferencing endpoint markets
- Growth/Spending patterns of enterprises across NA, EMEA, APAC and Latin America
- Drivers and Restraints impacting the conferencing services market
- Growth Opportunities existing in tabletop and installed audio conferencing space.
1. Executive Summary
2. Scope and Market Definitions
- Scope and Market Definitions
3. Drivers and Restraints
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
4. Forecast by Product Segment
- Forecast by Product Segment
5. Forecast by Region
6. Market Shares
7. Key Takeaways
8. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
- Growth Opportunity 1 - Huddle Rooms; Flexible Open Meeting Spaces
- Growth Opportunity 2 - Video Collaboration Vision
- Growth Opportunity 3 - All-in-One Devices Provide New Avenues for Growth
- Growth Opportunity 4 - Central Management Software
- Growth Opportunity 5 - SMB Market
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
- Legal Disclaimer