Get a leg up on the competition by having expert knowledge of your customers and competitors. You are empowered with actionable intelligence that will help you grow your business.
The individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives-anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Stanford Health Care is part of Stanford Medicine, a leading academic health system that includes the Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford Health Care, and Stanford Children’s Health, with Lucile Packard Children's Hospital. Stanford Medicine is renowned for breakthroughs in treating cancer, heart disease, brain disorders and surgical and medical conditions.
The Stanford Health Care Profile Includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2017 Strategic Priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: Stanford Hospital
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Volume-to-Value Status
- Population health management
- Partnering with Stanford: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals, physician groups and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems and EHRs
- Contact information-phone and verified email contacts
This report is provided as an annual subscription, with updates as completed..