The individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives-anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Founded in 1891 with Riverside Methodist Hospital, and based in Columbus, OhioHealth Corp. serves more than 3.9 million people in a 47-county area. Its network includes 11 faith-based, acute care member hospitals with approximately 2,200 beds, four affiliated hospitals and one managed hospital, as well as more than 50 ambulatory care sites. The number of physicians in the organization’s network exceeds 2,500.
The OhioHealth Profile Includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2017 strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs and bundled payments
- Partnering with OhioHealth: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals, physician groups, imaging centers and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems and EHRs
- Contact information-phone numbers and verified email contacts