The individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives-anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
The partnership between Froedtert Health and The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) is a regional health network comprising Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee, Community Memorial Hospital in MenomoneeFalls and St. Joseph’s Hospital in West Bend, Wisconsin. Together, the hospitals have 726 inpatient beds.
The only academic medical center in the eastern part of the state, Froedtert Hospital also has the only Level I trauma center in eastern Wisconsin. The Froedtert/MCW health network includes more than 2,000 physicians and 25 primary and specialty clinics.
The Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin Profile Includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2017 strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin
- Market share and key competitors
- Level of system integration
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs
- Population Health Management: oncology, cardiovascular, behavioral health and diabetes
- Partnering with Froedtert: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals, physician groups and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems and EHRs
- Contact information-verified email contacts