The individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives-anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Dignity Health is the eighth-largest healthcare system in the US and the second-largest in California. Dignity is made up of more than 60,000 caregivers and staff, and operates 43 hospitals across three states, 22 of which are Catholic-based facilities. Dignity Health, which was formerly sponsored by several Catholic religious orders and ministries, is still regarded as a Catholic-affiliated health system but is no longer a formal ministry of the church. It operates both Catholic and non-Catholic hospitals, all of which subscribe to Dignity’s Statement of Common Values.
The Dignity Health Profile Includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Dignity-CHI merger?
- Organization Structure
- 2017 strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: Dominican Hospital (Bay Area)
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs and Bundled Payments
- Visual Scorecard: Arizona Care Network
- Population Health Management: oncology, behavioral health and diabetes
- Partnering with Dignity: best practices
- Affiliations: Hospitals, physician groups and other affiliations
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems and EHRs
- Contact information-phone numbers and verified email contacts