The individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives-anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) is a nonprofit, faith-based health system formed in 1996 from the consolidation of four Catholic health systems. CHI is the nation’s second-largest nonprofit health system that operates in nineteen states and comprises 147 hospitals. CHI owns, operates or is affiliated with 141 imaging centers, 94 skilled nursing facilities, 90 physician groups, 55 home health agencies, 36 ambulatory surgery centers and 30 hospice agencies.
The Catholic Health Initiatives Profile Includes:
- System overview and strategic focus
- Dignity - CHI merger?
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- Major market map and CHI Health Systems
- 2020 strategic goals -Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Volume-to-Value Status
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs and bundled payments
- Visual Scorecard: Alegent Health Partners, Arkansas Health Network, Colorado Accountable Care, LLC, KentuckyOne Health Partners, Mercy ACO, LLC, Rainier Health Network, St Joseph Health Partners and CHI St. Luke’s Health Network
- Interview with Chief Operating Officer
- Population Health Initiatives
- Partnering with CHI: best practices
- Affiliations: hospitals, physician groups, ambulatory surgery centers , skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospices
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems, EHRs and revenue cycle
- Contact information-phone numbers and verified email contacts