The individual health system profiles are compiled for corporate account managers, health system executives, market access management, marketing executives-anyone who needs in-depth information about a specific health system quickly and in an easy-to-read format.
A not-for-profit, non-sectarian health system, Christiana Care includes two hospitals with more than 1,100 patient beds, a home health care service, preventive medicine, rehabilitation services, a network of primary care physicians and an extensive range of outpatient services. With more than 10,000 employees, it is Delaware’s largest private employer.
The Cristiana Care Health System Profile Includes:
- System overview and recent news
- Leadership, org chart, and executive bios
- 2017 strategic priorities
- Population demographics
- Patient volume and financial performance
- VBP performance: Christiana Hospital
- Market share and key hospital competitors
- Level of system integration
- Value-based initiatives: ACOs and Bundled Payments
- Quality Initiatives
- Partnering with Cristiana: best practices
- Deployed technologies: clinical systems and EHRs
- Contact information-phone numbers and verified email contacts