Rosario city lies in the south-eastern part of the Santa Fe province, on the west bank of river Parana and around 290km from north east of Buenos Aires. The city is third most populous city in Argentina. The city’s economy accounts for 2.4% of the nation’s GDP.
“City Profile - Rosario” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Rosario.The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
- The service sector mainly drives the economic growth of the city, accounting for 63.8% of total GDP.
- Persistent increase in tourist arrivals since 2013, Rosario city considered as major tourist destination in Argentina of the total international tourist arrivals.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
Technology and Infrastructure
Internal Transport Networks
Business Environment Analysis
Travel and Tourism
Construction and Real Estate
Consumption, Income and Prices
Ask the analyst
List of Tables
Table 1: Rosario city - key facts (estimates), 2016
Table 2: Rosario city - real GDP growth, 2000-25
Table 3: Rosario city - economic growth comparison (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
Table 4: Rosario city - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 (US$)
Table 5: Rosario city - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
Table 6: Rosario city - population comparison, 2000-25 (million)
Table 7: Rosario city - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)
Table 8: Rosario city - key airport indicators, 2016
Table 9: Rosario city - international and domestic tourism indicators (hotel guests)
List of Figures
Figure 1: Rosario city - real GDP growth, 2000-25
Figure 2: Rosario city - economic growth comparison (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
Figure 3: Rosario city - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
Figure 4: Rosario city - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
Figure 5: Rosario city - population comparison, 2000-25
Figure 6: Rosario city - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)