"Tobacco Company Profile - SNTA, 2017", is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Alergian and global market. The report analyzes the market size and structure of Eastern Company in Egypt and globally, based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise. Key companies and consumer trends are also analyzed.
The Société Nationale des Tabacs et Allumettes (SNTA) is a state monopoly, and the leading producer of cigarettes in Algeria. It has its headquarters at Belcourt in Algiers with manufacturing at a number of other sites. It has formed a partnership with a group of UAE investors to manufacture a number of international brands locally with this extending to the distribution of SNTA brands in 2016. The company was established in 1963 when the tobacco industry was nationalized; following which SNTA became the sole manufacturer of tobacco products in the country. In addition to its cigarette manufacturing activities, SNTA produces snuff and chewing and cut tobacco.
- SNTA produced almost 9 billion pieces of cigarettes in 2016, including both domestic and export sales.
- It accounted for 35% of the total cigarette market in Algeria.
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
2. Key Company Facts
3. Corporate Structure
4. Financial Highlights
5. Cigarette Business Review
5.3. International Markets
6. Other Tobacco Interests
7. Company Strengths, Strategies & Performance
8.1. What is this Report About?
8.2. Time Frame
8.3. Product Category Coverage
8.7. Contact Us
List of Tables
Table 1: Key Company Facts
Table 2: SNTA: Regional Structure
Table 3: SNTA: Financial Highlights, Dinars Billion and US$ Million, 2004-2012
Table 4: Global Cigarette Sales & Share Development, 2000-2016
Table 5: Algeria: Market Size, Company Share & Sales Volume, 2000-2016
Table 6: Cigarettes: Brand Portfolio, 2017
Table 7: PMI, Brand Shares, %, 2007-2010
Table 8: Chewing Tobacco/Snuff: Brand Portfolio, 2017
Table 9: Cigars/Snuff: Brand Portfolio, 2017
List of Figures
Figure 1: SNTA: Organization Chart, 2015
Figure 2: Methodology
Figure 3: Publisher at a glance