It also reviews the profiles of the major companies involved in the sector, and details the companion and food animal applications together with products available and information on the class and profiles of products in development. The report also describes the market and its projected growth over the next five to 10 years.
A chapter is dedicated to the regulation of biopharmaceuticals and how this differs in different territories between pharmaceuticals and biologicals, including special arrangements in some jurisdictions for products containing genetically-modified organisms.
Additionally, industry prospects are reviewed with a focus on market drivers, market needs, future potential value, and technological and funding drivers
2. What has led to the development of the biopharmaceuticals industry?
3. Definition and scope of the Biopharmaceutical sector;
4. The growth of the human biopharma sector;
5. Profiles of the major veterinary biopharma companies;
6. Review of availablebiopharma products and projects;
7. Regulation of biopharma products;
8. Future prospects for the veterinary biopharma segment