This report identifies the global referral management market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global referral management market.
Geographically North America dominated the global referral management market owing to technological advancement, higher penetration rate of such systems in healthcare practices and well established infrastructure. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets for referral management. However Asia-Pacific is expected to remain the fastest growing market during the period of study driven by rapidly expanding healthcare industry, technological advancement and developing infrastructure in the major economies such as India and China in the region.
This report segments global referral management market on the basis of component, deployment, type, end user and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of component this report on global referral management market is segmented as follows, covering all major components in the referral management as follows: Software and Services
- This report on global referral management also covers in detail various deployment technologies of referral management, some of the major deployment technologies covered in the report are Cloud based, web based and offline/Premises
- This report on global referral management also covers in detail various types of referral management, some of the major types covered in the report are Self-referral, Professional-referral, & Third party-referral
- This report on global referral management also covers in detail various end user of referral management, some of the major end users covered in the report are provider and payer
- This report on referral management has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
Ehealth Technologies, Inc.
The Advisory Board Company
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Referral Management Market- Forces
4.1.1. Increasing Government Initiatives to Incorporate IT Solutions in Healthcare
4.1.2. Increasing need to secure data
4.2.1. High capital requirement and lack of skilled professionals
4.3.1. Developing infrastructure in Asia-Pacific region
4.4.1. Increasing cyber attacks
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Referral Management Market - Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers & Distributors
6. Referral Management Market, By Component
7. Referral Management Market, By Deployment
7.1. Cloud based
7.2. Web Based
7.3. Offline/Premises Deployment
8. Referral Management Market, By Type
8.3. Third party-referral
9. Referral Management Market, By End User
10. Referral Management Market, By Geography
10.1.7. Rest of Europe
10.2. Asia Pacific
10.2.4. South Korea
10.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
10.3. North America
10.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
10.4.1. Middle East
10.4.2. South America
11. Referral Management - Market Entropy
11.2. Technological Developments
11.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
11.4. Supply- Contract
12. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
12.1. Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
12.2. Cerner Corporation
12.3. Ehealth Technologies, Inc.
12.4. Kyruus, Inc.
12.5. Mckesson Corporation
12.7. The Advisory Board Company
12.8. Clarity Health Service, Inc.
12.9. Harris Corporation
12.10. Eceptionist, Inc.
*More than 30 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies
13.3. Research Methodology
13.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
- Ehealth Technologies, Inc.
- Kyruus, Inc.
- Mckesson Corporation
- The Advisory Board Company
- Clarity Health Service, Inc.
- Harris Corporation
- Eceptionist, Inc.