Near field communication is a technology which is generally used in electronics devices such as smartphones, laptops, and tablets for short range of data exchange (up to 10cm or less). Near field communication (NFC) is an array of protocols produces a wireless interface which enables communication devices and electronic gadgets to establish radio communication with each other under proximity. Globally growing demand for electronics appliances is expected to remain key growth driver for NFC chips during the period of study.
This report identifies the NFC Chips market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to NFC Chips market.
Geographically North America dominated NFC Chips market owing to technological advancement and higher adoption of rate of NFC applications amongst major applications. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest market for NFC chips in 2015. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to remain fastest growing regional market driven by increasing technology user base and growing penetration of rate of NFC applications in major economies in the region such as India, China, Japan and South Korea.
This report segments NFC Chips market on the basis of storage capacity, applications, end users and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of storage type this report on NFC Chips market is segmented as follows, covering all major storage capacities of the NFC chips as follows: 64 Bytes, 168 Bytes, 180 Bytes, 540 Bytes
- On the basis of applications this report on NFC Chips market is segmented as follows, covering all major applications of the NFC chips as follows: Smartphone, Television, Medical Equipment, Car and Others
- On the basis of end users this report on NFC Chips market is segmented as follows, covering all major end users of the NFC chips as follows: Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Retail, Medical, Aviation and Others
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
Texas Instruments Inc.
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. NFC Chips Market- Forces
4.1.1. Growing penetration in consumer appliances
4.1.2. Rising applications in medical & healthcare sector
4.2.1. Design complexity for NFC chips
4.3.1. Growing penetration of NFC chips in real estate industry
4.3.2. Rising mergers and acquisitions in NFC based industries
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. NFC Chips Market - Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers & Distributors
6. NFC Chips Market, By Applications
6.3. Medical Equipment
7. NFC Chips Market, By Storage
7.1. 64 Bytes
7.2. 168 Bytes
7.3. 180 Bytes
7.4. 510 Bytes
8. NFC Chips Market, End Users
8.1. Consumer Electronics
9. NFC Chips Market, By Geography
9.1.7. Rest of Europe
9.2. Asia Pacific
9.2.4. South Korea
9.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.3. North America
9.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
9.4.1. Middle East
9.4.2. South America
10. NFC Chips - Market Entropy
10.2. Technological Developments
10.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
10.4. Supply- Contract
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
11.1. NXP Semiconductors
11.2. Broadcom Corporation
11.3. Texas Instruments Inc.
11.4. Qualcomm Inc.
11.6. MediaTek Inc.
11.7. Mstar Semiconductor Inc.
11.8. AMS AG
11.9. Sony Corporation
11.10. Marvell technology Group Ltd.
*More than 30 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies
12.3. Research Methodology
12.5. Compilation of Expert Insights