This report identifies the global 1,4 Butanediol market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global 1,4 Butanediol market.
1,4 Butanediol Market
Geographically Asia-Pacific the global 1,4 Butanediol market owing high production and consumption in the region as a result of demand from of large industrial base in the region. Asia-Pacificwas followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest markets for 1,4 Butanediol. However Asia-Pacific is expected to remain the fastest growing market during the period of study driven by rapidly expanding industrial base in the major economies such as India, and China in the region, which are expected to remain growth engine of the regional demand.
This report segments global 1,4 Butanediol market on the basis of technology, applications and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of applications this report on global 1,4 Butanediol market is segmented as follows, covering all major applications in the 1,4 Butanediol as follows: THF, PBT, GBL, PU, and Others
- On the basis of technology used in manufacturing process, this report on 1,4 Butanediol market is segmented as follows: Reppe process, Davy process, Butadiene process, Propylene oxide process and others
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
Chongqing Jian Feng Chemical Industry Co. Ltd
Dairen Chemical Corporation
Saudi International Petrochemical Company (SIPCHEM)
Shanxi Sanwei Group Co. Ltd
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. 1,4 Butanediol Market- Market Forces
4.1.1. Rising demand for THF globally
4.1.2. Increasing demand for PBT in various applications
4.1.3. Development of sustainable technologies and bio-based feedstock
4.2.1. Volatility in upstream material prices
4.2.2. High manufacturing cost
4.3.1. Bio Based and Environment friendly BDO
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. 1,4 Butanediol Market - Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers & Distributors
6. 1,4 Butanediol Market, By Technology
6.1. Reppe Process
6.2. Davy Process
6.3. Butadiene Process
6.4. Propylene Oxide Process
7. 1,4 Butanediol Market, By Applications
7.2. Poly Butylenes Terephthalate (PBT)
7.3. Gamma Butyrolactone (GBL)
8. 1,4 Butanediol Market, By Geography (2017-2022)
8.1.7. Rest of Europe
8.2. Asia Pacific
8.2.4. South Korea
8.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.3. North America
8.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
8.4.1. Middle East
8.4.2. South America
9. 1,4 Butanediol - Market Entropy
9.2. Technological Developments
9.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
9.4. Supply- Contract
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
10.1. SK Global Chemical Co. Ltd.
10.2. BASF SE
10.3. Mitsui & Co. Ltd.
10.4. Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
10.5. Nan Ya Plastics Corporation
10.6. Ashland Inc.
10.7. Bioamber Inc.
10.8. Chemtura Corporation
10.9. Chongqing Jian Feng Chemical Industry Co. Ltd
10.10. Dairen Chemical Corporation
10.11. Genomatica Inc.
10.12. Invista S.A.R.L
10.13. Saudi International Petrochemical Company (SIPCHEM)
10.14. Shanxi Sanwei Group Co. Ltd
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies
11.3. Research Methodology
11.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
- SK Global Chemical Co. Ltd.
- BASF SE
- Mitsui & Co. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Nan Ya Plastics Corporation
- Ashland Inc.
- Bioamber Inc.
- Chemtura Corporation
- Chongqing Jian Feng Chemical Industry Co. Ltd
- Dairen Chemical Corporation
- Genomatica Inc.
- Invista S.A.R.L
- Saudi International Petrochemical Company (SIPCHEM)
- Shanxi Sanwei Group Co. Ltd