A very new and important gas market is developing in Asia creating a demand of about 400 BCM and countries like US, Russia, Australia and even some African countries are eyeing this market. India, being the centrifugal point of this market attractiveness holds potential in offering significant business case to the industry players in coming years. A six fold growth in India’s gas market is anticipated by 2030 from the current levels, to which LNG might contribute the most. Infact, with the increasing domestic requirement of LNG from end consuming sectors such as power, refineries, petrochemicals & fertilizer sectors in the country and glutted global market , India is set to see its demand for LNG to grow atleast two times from the current levels till 2022 and might hover around 33 MMTPA.
Key Queries Resolved:
- What would be the sector wise (broadly covering power sector, fertilizer sector, city gas distribution and other industrial sector) demand of LNG in India?
- What would be the regional opportunity analysis in the expansion of LNG terminal infra?
- What would be the opportunity for value chain players in upcoming contracts?
- What would be the opportunity for players in LNG trading in India?
- What would be LNG demand - supply dynamics by end user as per the existing LNG terminals?
- What would be LNG demand - supply dynamics and outlook with need for capacity expansion and plans by end use for existing terminals?
- What would be the LNG demand - supply outlook by end user as per upcoming and under construction LNG terminals?
- What would be the LNG demand - supply outlook with need for capacity expansion and plans by end use for upcoming and under construction LNG terminals?
- Examining favourable cost dynamics in small scale LNG projects in India
- Analysing equity acquisition opportunity
- Identifying opportunity in recent contracts for value chain players
- Examining regasification tariffs and outlook
- Tracking opportunity for shipping and pipeline infra developers
- Evaluating region wise business case in expansion of LNG terminal infra
- Indian Natural Gas Demand & Supply Dynamics-LNG Role & Impact
- Indian LNG Market Infrastructure - Status & Access
- Opportunities in Expansion of LNG Terminal Infra in Country
- Infra Expansion of LNG Terminals & Trade Opportunities in India
- Indian LNG Demand Outlook & Terminal Infra as a driver
- Existing LNG Terminal Overview and Expansion Plans in India
- Upcoming & Under - Construction LNG Terminal Overview and Planned Capacity
- Opportunities in Small Scale LNG Projects in India
- Cost, Regulatory & Policy Dynamics-Evaluation
- Opportunity for Shipping & Pipeline Infra Developers
- Companies Deck - LNG Terminal Profiling