Allotment of priority to wind power in terms of inter-state transmission shall see the stranded assets in the sector a silver lining and the sale through OA mechanism may also gain pace especially in the state’s where demand outshines supply in the country. This shall be of pinnacle interest for investors under the changing paradigm and change of winds experienced by the sector.
Post FY 2012 the focus from wind power started to gradually shift to solar power and post FY 2014 the impetus in terms of favorable policy incentives solar power witnessed a boom leaving wind to be the second fiddle only in the renewable energy space. But the vision 2022 also aims to raise the capacity of wind power in the country which led GoI to push the business case of wind power in the country and launch e-auctions for same through the aegis of SECI. However, this step is certain to rekindle the interests from the developers, OEMs, discoms and EPC service providers but does have impediments in terms of application.
Key Queries Resolved:
- What shall be the changing paradigm post the auction in the country?
- What shall be capacity additions prospect for wind power auctions by FY 2022?
- What shall be the key challenges in succeeding the wind power auctions in India?
- Which state’s shall improve the PPA scenario and not abandon old power plants amidst auctions?
- What will be the gains for project developers, OEMs and Discoms in auctions?
- What will be the opportunity for having a dedicated transmission corridor for auctioned projects?
- What would be the opportunity for open access through the auctioned projects under medium and long-term?
- Opportunity Assessment of wind power auctions for project developers, OEM’s and funding bodies in terms of bifurcated assets
- Direct beneficiary benchmarking for the wind power auctions in India
- WTG OEMs Current Market Share Analysis and Impact of auctions upon same - Likely Champions
- Competition Analysis and Market Share Comprehensive Coverage -Scenario study
- Inter-state power transmission opportunity and the associated priority to wind power auctions
Note: Allow 7 working days for delivery
- Indian Wind Market - Overview
- Wind Power Auctions - Analysing Changing Paradigm
- Wind Power Auctions - Market Prospects & Forecasts 2022
- Evaluating Bankability of Wind Power Projects in India
- Evaluating Wind Power Current Assets & Impact of Auction- Pan India Estimations
- Market Drivers & Restraints for Landscape for Wind Power in India
- Wind Power Auction- Evaluating Opportunity for Developers
- Wind Power Auction-Evaluating Opportunity for Funding Bodies
- Wind Power Auction- Evaluating Opportunity for OEM’s
- Turbine Suppliers Market Share Analysis & Shaping Business Trends
- Inter State Power Transmission Opportunity Track- Region Wise for Wind Power
- Scenario Wise Opportunity Analysis for Wind Power in India- Auction based