Although, the India’s EV market is at very nascent stage as of now, but the enablers given by the government are quite enough for it to grow for taking its first step. Glimpse of which can be very clearly seen with Tata’s of the world all set to reveal its first ever EV for Indian market during 2017 itself. However, with all the glaring opportunities, there still exist certain challenges for the growth of Indian EV market, one such being lack of lithium deposits. While this does present a challenge to setting up a viable battery manufacturing plant in India, it also means that companies must look for other options to power such vehicles. Although , currently the challenges seem to outweigh the opportunities in India but the right steps from government in sprucing up the support dynamics for EVs in India at distinct levels is anticipated to transform into a gripping opportunity galore in future.
Key Queries Resolved:
- What are the growth factors for EV market in India?
- What is the current manufacturing ability for PEV, HEV & BEV in India?
- What shall be the manufacturing status for PEV, HEV & BEV in India till 2030?
- What will be the state wise determination & benchmarks in India for electric vehicle adaptability till 2030?
- What will be the opportunities for smart grid players in electric vehicle market till 2030?
- What is regulatory and policy landscape for electric vehicles market in India?
- What will be the market size for HEV , PEV & BEV in India till 2030?
- Identifying gains for energy storage market in India
- Evaluating the cost factor for both batteries and fuel
- Promoting energy storage - DER adaptability
- Opportunity assessment for value chain players
- Opportunity for smart grid player through electric vehicle market
- Scenario wise market assessment for high plug-in hybrid electric vehicle
- Filtering Opportunities for STU’s and Bulk Consumers
Note: Allow 7 working days for delivery
- Examining electric vehicles business case in India
- Identifying growth factors for electric vehicles market in India
- Examining growth barriers in India for electric vehicles market
- Domestic manufacturing potential of India : Evaluating current & future market
- Scenario based future market assessment till 2030
- Opportunity assessment for electric vehicles/ automakers in India
- Scenario wise opportunity assessment for battery manufacturers
- Opportunity assessment for discoms for discoms and infra providers
- State wise determination and benchmarking in India for electric vehicles adaptability
- Incentivization index for electric vehicles in India
- Subsidy indexation for electric vehicles in India
- Potential adaptability for electric vehicles in India
- Power availability for electric vehicles in India