Five major Regions in Czech Republic generate around 63% of the country’s GDP and comprise 55% of the country’s population. Pardubice, Central Bohemia and Ústí nad Labem Region attracted 54.2% of the total FDI in 2015. Total FDI inflows to Czech Republic shows a rising trend over time primarily attributed to its favorable business climate supported by well developed infrastructure, advantageous geographical position, investment incentives and easy availability of credit.
Macroeconomic Outlook Report of Czech Republic identifies the potentials of Czech Republic as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure
- Czech Republic’s overall risk score is lower than the emerging Europe, Middle East and African and the World average in MarketLine Country Risk Index (MLCRI) 2017.
- The economic growth in 2016 is however slower as compared to 4.5% growth in 2015 as consumption expenditure grew at a slower pace. Improvement in exports is expected to drive the economic growth of Czech Republic and MarketLine expects the economy to accelerate by 2.9% in 2017.
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
Did you Know?
Country’s Position in MLCRI (MarketLine Country Risk Index)
List of Figures
Exhibit 1: PX-GLOB Stock Index
Exhibit 2: Key Sectors Contribution to the Economy
Exhibit 3: Investments by Sector, 2015
Exhibit 4: Key Infrastructure indicators
Exhibit 5: Czech Republic’s Performance in Global Risk Analysis in Comparison to Emerging Europe , MEA and the World
Exhibit 6: Performance Overview (Score: 1-100)
Exhibit 7: Real GDP and Household Consumption Growth Rate
Exhibit 8: Real GDP Growth Comparison
Exhibit 9: Exports, Imports and Trade Balance
Exhibit 10: Current Account Balance
Exhibit 11: Top Three Commodity Exports, % of Total Exports, 2012-2016
Exhibit 12: Total Value of Road Vehicle Exports, % of World Total, 2015
Exhibit 13: Interest Rates
Exhibit 14: Exchange Rate
Exhibit 15: Public Finance
Exhibit 16: General Government Debt
Exhibit 17: Employment/Unemployment, 2012-2019f
Exhibit 18: Labor Cost Index
Exhibit 19: Minimum Monthly Wages (US$)
Exhibit 20: Age-Group Wise Share in Total Population
Exhibit 21: Rural/Urban Share in Total Population
Exhibit 22: Gender-Wise Share in Total Population
Exhibit 23: Internet Users % of Total Population, Mobile Penetration Rate and 4G Mobile Broadband Coverage, 2016
Exhibit 24: Number of Patents Granted per million Inhabitants, 2015
Exhibit 25: Business R&D Expenditure (% of Total R&D Expenditure)
Exhibit 26: Doing Business in Czech Republic
Exhibit 27: Corruption Perception Index
Exhibit 28: CO2 Emissions