The report on acoustic insulation market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global acoustic insulation market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global acoustic insulation market over the period of 2015 - 2023. Further. The growth matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Primary Research
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The global acoustic insulation market is segmented on the basis of Product Type, and End User.
Global Acoustic Insulation Market by Product Type
- Glass wool
- Plastic foam
- Rock wool
- Stone wool
- Others (cellulose acetate, slag wool, aerogel)
- Manufacturing & Processing
- Building & Construction
- North America
- Armacell GmbH
- BASF SE
- Cellecta Ltd.
- Fletcher Insulation
- Johns Manville
- Knauf Gips KG
- Owens Corning
- Paroc Group Oy
- Rockwool International A/S
- Saint-Gobain S.A.
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of acoustic insulation market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in acoustic insulation market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global acoustic insulation market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The growth matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Acoustic Insulation Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global Acoustic Insulation Market
4. Global Acoustic Insulation Market by Product Type2017-2023
4.1 Glass wool
4.2 Plastic foam
4.3 Rock wool
4.4 Stone wool
4.5 Others (cellulose acetate, slag wool, aerogel)
5. Global Acoustic Insulation Market by End User2017-2023
5.1 Manufacturing & Processing
5.2 Building & Construction
6. Global Acoustic Insulation Market by Regions 2017-2023
6.1 North America
6.1.1 North America Acoustic Insulation Market by Product Type
6.1.2 North America Acoustic Insulation Market by End User
6.1.3 North America Acoustic Insulation Market by Country
6.2.1 Europe Acoustic Insulation Market by Product Type
6.2.2 Europe Acoustic Insulation Market by End User
6.2.3 Europe Acoustic Insulation Market by Country
6.3.1 Asia-Pacific Acoustic Insulation Market by Product Type
6.3.2 Asia-Pacific Acoustic Insulation Market by End User
6.3.3 Asia-Pacific Acoustic Insulation Market by Country
6.4.1 RoW Acoustic Insulation Market by Product Type
6.4.2 RoW Acoustic Insulation Market by End User
6.4.3 RoW Acoustic Insulation Market by Sub-region
7. Companies Covered
7.1 Armacell GmbH
7.2 BASF SE
7.3 Cellecta Ltd.
7.4 Fletcher Insulation
7.5 Johns Manville
7.6 Knauf Gips KG
7.7 Owens Corning
7.8 Paroc Group Oy
7.9 Rockwool International A/S
7.10 Saint-Gobain S.A.