The report on parenteral nutrition market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global parenteral nutrition market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global parenteral nutrition market over the period of 2015 - 2023. Further. The growth matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Primary Research
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The Global Parenteral Nutrition Market is segmented on the basis of Type of Nutrition.
Global Parenteral Nutrition Market by Type of Nutrition
- amino acids
- others (multivitamin formulations and trace elements)
- North America
- Fresenius Kabi
- SichuanKelun Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Grifols International S.A.
- Claris LifeSciences Ltd.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Hospira, Inc.
- Baxter International, Inc.
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of parenteral nutrition market .
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in parenteral nutrition market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global parenteral nutrition market . The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The growth matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Parenteral Nutrition Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global Parenteral Nutrition Market
4. Global Parenteral Nutrition Market by Type of Nutrition 2017-2023
4.3 amino acids
4.6 others (multivitamin formulations and trace elements)
5 Global Parenteral Nutrition Market by Regions 2017-2023
5.1 North America
51.1 North America Parenteral Nutrition Market by Type of Nutrition
51.2 North America Parenteral Nutrition Market by Country
52.1 Europe Parenteral Nutrition Market by Type of Nutrition
52.2 Europe Parenteral Nutrition Market by Country
53.1 Asia-Pacific Parenteral Nutrition Market by Type of Nutrition
53.2 Asia-Pacific Parenteral Nutrition Market by Country
54.1 RoW Parenteral Nutrition Market by Type of Nutrition
54.2 RoW Parenteral Nutrition Market by Sub-region
6. Companies Covered
6.1 Fresenius Kabi
6.2 SichuanKelun Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
6.3 Grifols International S.A.
6.4 Claris LifeSciences Ltd.
6.5 B. Braun Melsungen AG
6.6 Hospira, Inc.
6.7 Baxter International, Inc.