The report on global hemostats and tissue sealants market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2015 to 2023. The report predicts the global hemostats and tissue sealants market to grow with a CAGR of 8.7 from 2017 to 2023. The global hemostats and tissue sealants market was worth USD 2.54 billion in 2015. The study on Hemostats and tissue sealants market covers the analysis of regions such as Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Americas dominated the world market while as well as anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global hemostats and tissue sealants market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global hemostats and tissue sealants market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that are driving, restraining the global hemostats and tissue sealants market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global hemostats and tissue sealants market over the period of 2015-2023. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
- Increasing in the number of surgeries worldwide
- Wide range of applications
- Patient safety and quick recovery
- Technology advancements in healthcare sector
- lack of awareness about these devices
- The medical device need to go under several examination before they get approved thus there are strict regulatory rules to control
- Increasing popularity of MI procedures
- Development of new tissue sealants and hemostats
Global Hemostats and Tissue Sealants Market by Product Type:
- Flowable Hemostats
- Mechanical Hemostats
- Active Hemostats
b. Tissue sealants
- Synthetic Sealants
- Fibrin Sealants
- Other Natural Sealants
- Abbott Laboratories
- Advanced Medical Solutions Group, Plc.
- ADCO Global, Inc.,
- Dymax Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson (Ethicon)
- Other companies in hemostats and tissue sealants market
Reasons to buy this report
- Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of hemostats and tissue sealants
- Complete coverage of all the product type to analyze the trends, developments in hemostats and tissue sealants market, and forecast of market size up to 2023.
- Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in hemostats and tissue sealants market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Hemostats and Tissue Sealants Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Hemostats and Tissue Sealants Market
4. Global Hemostats and Tissue Sealants Market by Product Type (USD Million) 2017 - 2023
4.2 Tissue sealants
4.2.3 Other Natural Sealants
5. Global Hemostats and Tissue Sealants Market Analysis, by Region (USD Million) 2017 - 2023
5.1.1Americas Hemostats and Tissue Sealants Market by Product Type (USD Million)
5.1.2Americas Hemostats and Tissue Sealants Market by Country (USD Million)
5.2.1Europe Hemostats and Tissue Sealants Market by Product Type (USD Million)
5.2.2Europe Hemostats and Tissue Sealants Market by country (USD Million)
5.3.1Asia-Pacific Hemostats and Tissue Sealants Market by Product Type (USD Million)
5.3.2Asia-Pacific Hemostats and Tissue Sealants Market by Country (USD Million)
5.4 Rest of the World (RoW)
5.4.1RoW Hemostats and Tissue Sealants Market by Product Type (USD Million)
5.4.2RoW Hemostats and Tissue Sealants Market by Country (USD Million)
6. Company Profiles
6.1 Abbott Laboratories
6.2 Advanced Medical Solutions Group, Plc.,
6.4 ADCO Global, Inc.
6.5 Dymax Corporation
6.6 Johnson & Johnson (Ethicon)
6.8 Other Companies in Hemostats and Tissue Sealants Market