The report on urinary catheters market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the Global Urinary Catheters Market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global urinary catheters market over the period of 2015 - 2023. Further. The growth matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Primary Research
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The Global Urinary Catheters Market is segmented on the basis of Application, and Product.
Global Urinary Catheters Market by Application
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Urinary Incontinence
- Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH)
- External Catheters
- Foley/Indwelling Catheters
- Intermittent Catheters
- North America
- J and M Urinary Catheters LLC
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Hollister Incorporated
- Teleflex Inc.
- Cook Medical
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- C.R.Bard, Inc.
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Urinary Catheters Market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in Urinary Catheters Market to analyze the trends, developments in the Global Market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Global Urinary Catheters Market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The growth matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Urinary Catheters Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Global Urinary Catheters Market
4. Global Urinary Catheters Market by Application 2017-2023
4.1 Spinal Cord Injury
4.2 Urinary Incontinence
4.3 Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH)
5. Global Urinary Catheters Market by Product 2017-2023
5.1 External Catheters
5.2 Foley/ Indwelling Catheters
5.3 Intermittent Catheters
6. Global Urinary Catheters Market by Regions 2017-2023
6.1 North America
6.1.1 North America Urinary Catheters Market by Application
6.1.2 North America Urinary Catheters Market by Product
6.1.3 North America Urinary Catheters Market by Country
6.2.1 Europe Urinary Catheters Market by Application
6.2.2 Europe Urinary Catheters Market by Product
6.2.3 Europe Urinary Catheters Market by Country
6.3.1 Asia-Pacific Urinary Catheters Market by Application
6.3.2 Asia-Pacific Urinary Catheters Market by Product
6.3.3 Asia-Pacific Urinary Catheters Market by Country
6.4.1 RoW Urinary Catheters Market by Application
6.4.2 RoW Urinary Catheters Market by Product
6.4. RoW Urinary Catheters Market by Sub-region
7. Companies Covered
7.1 J and M Urinary Catheters LLC
7.2 B. Braun Melsungen AG
7.3 Medline Industries, Inc.
7.4 Hollister Incorporated
7.5 Teleflex Inc.
7.6 Cook Medical
7.9 Boston Scientific Corporation
7.10 C.R.Bard, Inc.