Moreover, government initiatives aimed at electrifying villages across the country are further likely to aid India air coolers market over the next five years. Symphony Limited, Bajaj Electricals Ltd., Crompton Greaves, Orient Electric Ltd., Usha International Ltd., Maharaja White Lines, Khaitan Electrical Ltd., Ram Coolers, Kenstar, McCoy India, etc. are some of the major players in Indian market.
‘India Air Coolers Market By Organized Vs. Unorganized, By Type, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022’ discusses the following aspects of air coolers market in India:
- India Air Coolers Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Organized Vs. Unorganized, By Product Type (Residential Air Coolers and Industrial & Commercial Air Coolers) and By Geography (North Region, East Region, West Region and South Region)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- To gain an in-depth understanding of air coolers market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, air coolers manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with air coolers manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Air Coolers Market Overview
5. India Overall Air Coolers Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Organized Vs. Un-organized
6. India Air Coolers Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Type (Residential Air Coolers Vs. Industrial & Commercial Air Coolers)
6.2.2. By Company
6.2.3. By Region
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index
6.3.1. By Type
6.3.2. By Region
7. India Residential Air Coolers Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Product Type (Desert Air Coolers, Room Air Coolers, & Tower Air Coolers)
7.3. Product Benchmarking
7.4. Pricing Analysis
7.5. Market Attractiveness Index (By Product Type)
8. India Industrial & Commercial Air Coolers Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Product Type (Mobile Commercial Air Coolers Vs. Centralized Air Coolers)
8.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Product Type)
9. Supply Chain Analysis
10. Import - Export Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
12.1. Increasing Awareness about Wall-mounted Air Coolers
12.2. Growing Online Sales of Air Coolers
12.3. Electrification of Rural Villages
12.4. Expanding Presence & Share of Organized Retail
12.5. Surging Demand for Air Coolers equipped with Air Purification Technology
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. India Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. Competition Outlook
15.2. Company Profiles
15.2.1. Symphony Limited
15.2.3. Bajaj Electricals Ltd.
15.2.4. Usha International Ltd
15.2.5. Orient Electric Ltd.
15.2.6. Groupe SEB India Pvt. Ltd.
15.2.7. Crompton Greaves Consumer Electrical Ltd
15.2.8. Ram Air Coolers
15.2.9. Khaitan Electricals Ltd.
15.2.10. Canbara International Pvt. Ltd.
16. Strategic Recommendations
*Full List of Tables & Figures Available on Enquiry
- Symphony Limited
- Bajaj Electricals Ltd.
- Usha International Ltd
- Orient Electric Ltd.
- Groupe SEB India Pvt. Ltd.
- Crompton Greaves Consumer Electrical Ltd
- Ram Air Coolers
- Khaitan Electricals Ltd.
- Canbara International Pvt. Ltd.