This Drug Discovery TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides insights across new approaches fueling therapeutic advancements. The service encompasses a drug target discovery method, novel screening assays and innovative preclinical validation and testing platforms. Additionally, this TOE encompasses advances in treatment of pulmonary embolism, systemic sclerosis, as well as new drug repurposing methods and trends.
The Drug Discovery TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) reports and analyzes about the latest developments in drug discovery and therapeutics, thereby providing an opportunity to acquire strategic insights into crucial developments in this industry domain. Technologies profiled include those used for biomarker and target discovery such as high throughput screening, signal transduction, micro array, RNAi, metabolomics, toxicogenomics, biosensors and nanotechnology. In addition to these, a fair focus shall be dedicated to the latest trends in therapeutic approaches across a diversity of diseases including infectious, genetic, metabolic, neurological, cardiac, and autoimmune disorders.
The Health and Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
1. Recent Innovations for Development of Therapeutics
- Multiparametric Cell Migration and Invasion Assays for Target Drug Discovery
- Smart Deubiquitylases Screening Assays
- State-of-the-art Digital Vivarium Enhancing Preclinical Validation
- Multi-organ Chip Platform Addressing Preclinical Testing
- Using Nanotechnology for Treatment of Pulmonary Embolism
- Cannabinoid-based Drug for Systemic Sclerosis
- Drug Repositioning Through Phenotypic Screening
2. Drug DiscoveryTechnology Focus and Trends
- Technology Focus and Trends
- Three Start Ups Companies to Watch
- Industry Interactions