This edition of the Plastics Advisor TOE profiles sustainable plastic alternatives for applications in automotive, horticulture, 3D printing, and consumer goods. It also profiles technologies of biobased plastics made with the aid of microorganisms, and fluorinated plastics using Escherichia coli bacteria strain. In addition, a novel technology that utilizes plastic waste for more sustainable concrete production in the construction sector is presented.
Plastics Advisor TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights of various plastics and composites and also analyses their impact across various industries.
The Materials and Coatings cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and their impact and applications across industries.
Innovations in Plastics for Automotive, Horticulture, 3D Printing, Consumer Goods, and Construction Sectors
- UV Stabilizer for Thermoplastic Polylefins and Reinforced Plastics
- Production of Biodegradable Plastic by Cyanobacteria
- Recycled Plastic Waste for Reinforced Concrete
- Range of Toys Made of Biobased Plastic
- Biodegradable Coffee Capsules
- Fluorinated Bioplastics Made by Common Bacteria Strain
- 3D Printing with a Biobased Resistant Plastic
- Super-Absorbent Soya Derived Bioplastic for Horticulture
- Key Contacts