This issue of Nanotech TOE covers innovations in the textile industry. The profiled innovations include an anti-microbial textile, eco-friendly fabrics using bamboo-based nanoparticles, self-healing fabrics for clothing line, and thermally conductive textile with cooling effect. The competitive landscape for nanomaterials in the textile industry is also discussed.
The Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries. Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nanohealthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Recent Innovations in Nanomaterials
- Antibacterial Nanocoating Technology via Sonochemical Process
- Eco-friendly Fabrics Made From Bamboo Charcoal Nanoparticles
- Self-repairing Fabrics using Nanocoated, Nylon Rip Stop Fabric
- Boron Nitride Nanosheets for Clothing with Cooling Effect
- Competitive Landscape and IP
- Analyst Perspective
- Patents Covering Nanomaterials in Textile Industry
- Key Contacts