This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in biofuels and chemicals processing and manufacturing. The TOE focuses on various innovative conversion technologies for biodegradable materials, algal biofuel, value-added liquid fuels and chemicals manufacturing, as well as cost-efficient methods of algae cultivation.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Recent Developments in Processing and Manufacturing of Biofuels and Chemicals
- Cost-efficient Method for Improved Growth and Harvesting of Microalgae
- Technology for Converting Biofuel Waste Products into Biodegradable Materials
- High-throughput Screening Tool for Development of Algal Biofuels
- High-performance Catalysts Convert Biomass into Renewable Jet Fuel
- Plasma-catalysis Process for Synthesis of Liquid Fuels and Chemicals
- Industry Contacts