The latest issue of Medical and Diagnostic Imaging Technologies TOE profiles innovations in medical and diagnostic imaging. Some of the profiles covered include whole body functional imaging, improved patient comfort during mammography, artificial intelligence cardiovascular imaging, a ultra-wide fundus camera for improved macular disease diagnosis, and a 3D organ visualization system.
Medical and Diagnostic Imaging TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)'s mission is to analyze and report new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, Ultrasound and X-ray. In addition, relevant developments in fusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology and image guided surgery and healthcare IT related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered.
The Health and wellness cluster covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies and imaging technologies and platforms.
1. Innovations in Whole Body Functional Imaging, Improved Patient Comfort During Mammography, Artificial Intelligence in Imaging Analytics, and 3D Medical Image Visualization
Technology Innovations in the Medical & Diagnostic Imaging Industry
- Whole Body Functional Imaging Using Low-Dose Nuclear Imaging
- Patient-Assisted Mammography to Minimize Discomfort During Examination
- Artificial Intelligence-powered Imaging Tech for Cardiovascular Imaging
- Ultra-wide Fundus Camera for Improved Macular Disease Diagnosis
- Advanced Analytics to Predict Breast Cancer Risk with High Accuracy
- Mobile-based Diagnostic Solution for Early Pancreatic Cancer Diagnosis
- 3D Organ Visualization System for Better Clinical Outcomes
- Advanced Machine Learning Solution for Treating Thyroid Cancer
- Industry Contacts