The NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Bosnia-Herzegovina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
List of Contents and Tables
- Cheap Cigarettes, the Smoking Tradition and Mentality of Consumers Not Helping the Performance of Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids in Bosnia-herzegovina
- Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids Are Expensive
- Competitive Landscape
- Nicorette Is the Only Brand in Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids
- Many Alternatives To Smoking Cessation Aid Claims
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health in Bosnia-herzegovina Is at A Tipping Point From A Supply Driven To Demand Driven Market
- Consolidation in Consumer Health Retailing
- Regulatory Agency Imposes Stricter Control Over Pricing in Consumer Health
- International Manufacturers Carrying Regional Brands Characterise Consumer Health
- Growth Expected To Shift From OTC Products To Vitamins, Dietary Supplements and Weight Management and Wellbeing
- Market Indicators
- Table 1 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 3 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources