This edition of the Inside R&D TOE profiles innovations in clinical trials, solar receivers, and computer vision. The TOE also emphasizes on developments in the fields of driver assistance systems and cancer treatment.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
1. Advancements in Clinical Trials, Solar Receivers, Computer Vision, Driver Assistance Systems, and Cancer Treatment
- Innovations in Clinical Trials, Solar Receivers, Computer Vision, Driver Assistance Systems, and Cancer Treatment
- Remote Clinical Trial Platform Solution
- Fractal-like Solar Receivers for Increased Sunlight Absorption
- Computer Vision Enables Online Contextual In-image Advertising
- System to Detect Distracted Car Driving and Alert the Driver
- Using Beta Blockers to Treat Prostate Cancer