This edition of the Genetic Technology TOE depicts the current landscape and the new life sciences trends across genomics and proteomics. Different advances in omics technologies, especially genomics and proteomics are depicted. Particular cases including cancer disease and inherited retinal disease are illustrated. The corresponding clinical trials scenario for inherited diseases is highlighted, along with the industry interactions.
The Genetic Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) presents the latest R&D developments and advances with an emphasis on opportunities to profit in the explosive field of genetic technology through technology transfer, joint ventures, and acquisitions. The complete gamut of genetic technology applications is covered including the latest developments in omics technologies; genetic, cellular, and alternative therapies; sequencing technologies; and genetically altered animals and plants.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
1. Advances in Genomic and Proteomic Technologies
- Gene Therapy for Management of Inherited Retinal Disease
- Identifying Genes Critical for Hearing
- Leveraging Liquid Biopsy for Enhanced Cancer Management
- Collaboration for Protein Engineering Innovation
2. Clinical Trial Analysis and Industry Interactions
- Key Clinical Studies for Inherited Diseases
- Summary of Key Contacts