This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in bio-solar cells, carbon dioxide capture and utilization, and smart water meters. The TOE also focuses on a technological innovation for converting of wastewater into sustainable products such as bio-fertilizers and bio-fuels.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
1. Innovations in Bio-solar Cells, Bio-fertilizers, Carbon dioxide Capture and Utilization, and Smart Water Systems
Recent Developments in Bio-solar Cells, Bio-fertilizers, CO2 Capture and Utilization, and Smart Water Systems
- Cost-Effective Capture of CO2 from Atmospheric Air for Accelerated Growth of Algae
- Self-sustainable and High-power Density Bio-solar Cells
- Conversion of Olive Mill Wastewater into Bio-fertilizers and Bio-fuels
- Improving the Effectiveness of Methane and CO2 Separation for High-quality Biogas
- Smart Water Consumption Meters for Water Conservation while Showering
- Industry Contacts