This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in agriculture and sustainable processes. The TOE focuses on various technology innovations in seed and fertilizer treatment improving crop yield. This issue also discusses innovative plastic recycling process, extracting dye from waste husk and technology for developing nutritious baby food.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
1. Innovations in Seed and Fertilizer Treatment, Recycling Plastics, Clothing Dye, and Baby Food Preservation
- Innovations in Industrial Bioprocessing
- Microbial Seed Treatment Improving Crop Yield
- Innovative Plastic Recycling System
- Neem Coated Urea for Improving Fertilizer Efficiency
- Clothing Dye from Sorghum Husk
- Freeze-dried Organic and Nutritious Baby Food
- Industry Contacts