This edition of the Inside R&D TOE profiles innovations in 3D Printing, gene expression, and nuclear waste treatment. The TOE also focuses on a cooling system for high-end computing systems, and artificial intelligence in the retail industry.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Innovations in 3D Printing, Gene Expression, Coolants, Nuclear Waste Treatment, and Online Retail
- Detecting Contamination in 3D Printed Parts
- Powerful RNA Switch for Enhancing Gene Expression
- Innovative Liquid Cooling System for High-end Computing
- Novel MOF for Radioactive Removal from Nuclear Waste
- Dynamic Personalization in Retail Using AI and Computer Vision