This edition of the Inside R&D TOE features trends in a series of developments associated with innovations in targeted drug delivery, building automation and control, and permanent magnets. The TOE also focuses on developments and innovations in water and waste water treatments.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Innovations in Magnets, Building Automation, Water Treatment, and Drug Delivery
- More Efficient Permanent Magnets
- Smart Sensing Solution Enables Workplace Optimization
- Iron- and Aluminum-based Coagulants for Odor and Pathogen Reductions During Anaerobic Digestion of Wastewater
- Small Electrochemical Reactor Produces Hydrogen Peroxide for Water Treatment
- 3D Printed Capsule that Delivers Multiple Vaccines in One Go