The latest edition of Medical Device TOE profiles diverse innovations in the medical device industry. This issue captures innovations such as a novel ultrasound-emitting balloon catheter for the treatment of peripheral artery diseases, digital stethoscope and portable optical imaging scanner for ambulatory use, and neuromodulation devices for the management of epilepsy and other peripheral nerve conditions.
The Medical Device TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) analyzes and reports on new and emerging technologies and advances in R&D; product development; and regulatory matters related to neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory/anesthesia, wound care and management, surgical tools and instrumentation, drug delivery, orthopedics, endoscopy, cardiology, and monitoring.
Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies and platforms.
Technology Innovations in the Medical Device Industry
- FDA-approved Vagus Nerve Stimulation Device for Epilepsy Therapy
- Novel Fingerstick-free Continuous Glucose Monitor
- Digital Stethoscope for a Connected Hospital Environment
- Patient Control Device Enhancing Nurse Call Infrastructure
- Portable Scanner for Diagnosing Pediatric Intracranial Hematoma
- Ultrasound Balloon for the Treatment of Peripheral Artery Disease
- Digital Health Platform to Improve Medication Adherence
- Disposable TENS Skin Patch for Addressing Premature Ejaculation
- Industry Contacts