This edition of the Genetic Technology TOE depicts life sciences trends across the biopharmaceutical industry. Different genetic technologies, antibody drug conjugates, mitochondrial based therapies are illustrated. The corresponding clinical trials scenario is depicted, along with the industry interactions.
The Genetic Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) presents the latest R&D developments and advances with an emphasis on opportunities to profit in the explosive field of genetic technology through technology transfer, joint ventures, and acquisitions. The complete gamut of genetic technology applications is covered including the latest developments in omics technologies; genetic, cellular, and alternative therapies; sequencing technologies; and genetically altered animals and plants.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
1. Technologies Fueling Biopharma and Life Sciences Research
2. Recent Advances in Biopharma and Life Sciences Technologies
- Gene Therapy Advancement for High-Grade Glioma (HGG)
- Positive Phase-3 Results for Risankizumab
- Daiichi Sankyo and Glycotope Collaborate for Antibody Drug Conjugate (ADC) Development
- Role of Mitochondrial Networks in Healthy Aging
3. Clinical Trial Analysis and Industry Interactions
- Key Clinical Studies Conducted by Tocagen Inc.
- Summary of Key Contacts