This issue of Nanotech TOE describes the application of nanomaterials across different industries including electronics, adhesives, oil and gas, microelectronics, and energy. The innovations comprise of a new silver-based nanostructure conductive film, a carbon nanotube dry adhesive, new silica nanomaterial formulation for oil recovery, ultrafine carbon nanomembranes, and a novel synthetic nano-bio chassis for light-to-hydrogen production.
The Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries. Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nanohealthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Innovations in Nanomaterials
- Silver Nanomaterial for Flexible Transparent Electrodes
- Carbon Nanotube Dry Adhesive With Enhanced Adhesion Over Wide Range of Temperature
- Silica Nanomaterials for Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Carbon Nanomembranes that Serve as Ultrafine Filters and as Protective Layers
- Nanocatalytic Photon Energy-to-hydrogen Conversion Using Synthetic Nano-bio Machinery
- Key Contacts