This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in essential oils, biofuels, and biochemicals. The TOE also focuses on aeroponic-based indoor farming systems.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Recent Developments in Essential Oils, Biofuels, Indoor Farming Systems, and Biochemicals
- Citrus Fruit-based Essential Oils for Control of Mosquitoes
- Residual Wheat Straw-based Bio-isobutene for the Manufacture of Biochemicals
- Extraction of Polyphenols from Grape Wine for Manufacturing Products in the Food and Pharmaceutical Industries
- Bioethanol Production from Potato Waste Peels for the Replacement of Fossil Fuels
- Aeroponic-based Indoor Farming Systems for the Growth of Crops
- Industry Contacts