This issue of High-Tech Materials TOE profiles innovations in materials and inks that can be used for the manufacture of printed and flexible electronics. The TOE also highlights the impact of material developments on the printed and flexible electronics industry.
The High-Tech Materials TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on various materials across industries. Some material technologies include lightweight materials, bio–based materials, ceramics, smart materials, fibers, nanomaterials, responsive materials, polymers, woven and non woven materials, polymers and plastics and packaging materials.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
1. Materials for Flexible and Printed Electronics
2. Innovations in Materials for Flexible and Printed Electronics
- Solvent-based Silver Conductive Ink
- Large Area Chemical Vapour Deposition (CVD) Graphene Film
- Graphene Ink for Ink-jet Printing
- Flexible Substrates for High-resolution Images
- Silver Nanowire Inks Made without Binders
- Innovation Impact
- Key Contacts