This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts innovations in solar cells and smart water systems. The TOE also emphasizes on developments in the fields of artificial intelligence, narcotic drugs screening devices, and PTFE adhesion.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
1. Advancements in Solar Cells, Water Systems, Facial Recognition, Portable Narcotic Drugs Screening Devices, and Resins
2. Innovations in Solar Cells, Water Systems, Facial Recognition, Drug Scanning Devices, and Resins
- Bending Light to Make Solar Cells Parts More Efficient
- Low-cost, Smart Domestic Water System With Real-time Monitoring of Consumption and Leaks
- Low-cost, Facial Recognition App Enhances Education Governance
- Portable Cloud-based Narcotic Drugs Screening Device
- Heat-assisted Plasma Treatment to Enhance PTFE Adhesion