This edition of Oil and Gas TOE profiles technology developments in the upstream oil & gas industry. Innovations that are in focus include using aerographene for oil spill cleanup, MWNT cement for building high pressure and high temperature (HPHT) wells, nano-enhanced elastomers for oilfield applications, carbon quantum dots fluorescent tracers for well monitoring, carbon nanotube composite cables for ultra-deepwater oil and gas fields, and polymer nanotube umbilical for subsea applications.
The Oil and Gas TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on innovations pertaining to technologies, products, and processes, along with strategic insights, in the upstream and downstream processes in the oil and gas industry.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
1. Technology Developments in the Upstream Oil & Gas Industry
2. Technology Developments Focused on Upstream Oil & Gas Applications
- Aerographene for Oil Spill Cleanup
- IDAPS Software for Kick Detection
- MWNT Cement for High Pressure and High Temperature (HPHT) Wells
- Nano-Enhanced Elastomers for Oilfield Applications
- Carbon Quantum Dots Fluorescent Tracers for Well Monitoring
- Carbon Nanotube (CNT) Composite Cables for Ultra-Deepwater Oil and Gas Fields
- Polymer Nanotube (PNT) Umbilical for Subsea Applications
- Self-healing Geopolymer Cement for Isolation and Abandonment
3. Industry Contacts