The Tariff Trends SnapShot Service now in its 5th year provides in-depth analysis of telecoms pricing issues in an easy to read PowerPiont format delivered 20 times a year or alternatively, indiviudal SnapShots can be purchased.
With the upcoming 20 issues - 2017 Tariff Trends SnapShot Series - the author intends to provide analysis of key pricing topics in five main sections including the following:
- Regular hot topics – to include updates on the latest in Roaming pricing, 4G & LTE Pricing & Mobile Data pricing
- The main mobile applications – to include surveys on the latest pricing for mobile voice, Messaging & Mobile Data
- The key markets – to include surveys of pricing in emerging markets and selected MNO pricing strategies
- Key Future Trends – to include surveys of the impact of OTT players, predictions for 2016, key mobile applications and the impact of new services.
- News and events – to include commentary and analysis on significant breaking news or events
SnapShots published as part of the 2017 series include:
- Tariff Trends SnapShot No. 81: Development in Mobile Shared and Family Plans
- Tariff Trends SnapShot No. 82: TCL predicts 10 trends for 2017
- Tariff Trends SnapShot No. 83: Zero rated mobile internet plans
- Tariff Trends SnapShot No. 84: Prepay Mobile Data Trends
- Tariff Trends Snapshot No. 85: Latest trends in Smartphone purchase plans
- Tariff Trends SnapShot No. 86: The most popular mobile applications
- Tariff Trends SnapShot No. 87: LTE 4G services speeds and pricing
Upcoming coverage includes:
SnapShot No. 88: Mobile services for Car and Home
SnapShot No. 89: IOT services updates
SnapShot No. 90: France mobile update
SnapShot No. 91: Pricing & MNO Consolidation
The Tariff Trends SnapShot service draws on the expertise of analysts and uses a unique database of telecoms pricing worldwide.
You will get 'Tariff Trends SnapShot 100 - The Main Trends over 100 SnapShots' for free when you purchase this report.